Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I Hate................

Things i Hate in my day to day life:

  • Waking up early in the morning...i have been getting up every weekday at 8 since 2 months and i am still not used to it....
  • Eating the same breakfast every day....CORNFLAKES...god this is one time of day I really miss India
  • FM crooning my fave song just when i am about to get out of my car
  • Listening to Kidd Kraddick 's banter (Radio show host) every day on my way to work
  • Folding my clothes after washing them....as i wash clothes once in a month i will have a biiiiiiiig lot .....amma!!!! i miss u
  • Cleaning the kitchen after cooking
  • Lunch time!!! god knows how much time I spend deciding where to eat each and every day....
  • And ofcourse , Friday afternoons at work.....

2 comments:

prathyu said...

ninu chusi naku bhyam vestundhi, elano roju early ga lesthamu, for the laziness I have, inka eppudu job cheyali ani ledhu, inko MS cheya budhi avuthundhi....:), n naku telusu ga roju manamu lunch ki velthaniki vese plans....:)....hope this doen't become routine for us in coming months or years.....

p.s:- momento gurinchi rastavo emoo blog esari anukunna.....

Anonymous said...

Antey raa ...
intlo undi -- kadapakunda gadipey rojulu eppudu raavu emo inka. even i too hate most of these :( .