Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Blah!!!!Blah!!!!!

I need to post something....about what....well let me think!!!!! my first blog so must be good....but on what....After pondering on what to do for a week now i atlast decided to start a blog....'enough of looking at others' blogs and writing comments to them....let me start my own now'......my job is making me do things which i never thought i would be interested in.....it started with orkutting.....i know about orkut from say 3-4 years now but never bothered to even register in it....trying to meet old and new frnds online and making new frnds just by seeing their profiles .... sounded so funny.....i believe in simple things.....just live your life ....any kind of relationship should happen unintensionally....i never believed in trying to make new frnds...but with the free time i got in my office....i couldn't think of a better thing to do than orkutting....now iam done with that.....afterall, we cannot do something we donot believe in for long....so now its time for bloggin.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like ur jobless and i would say to the core..hope u have fun bloggin tho'...an insight in to a confused and jobless mind :)

Anonymous said...

Idle brain is devil's workshop!
Devils brain ??