Tuesday, February 07, 2006

girls and dates.....

Tomorrow is my sis's B'day.....yesterday i was chatting with my mom and she kept on reminding me this.....i got irritated....come on why will i forget my sister's birthday (i dont mean that there is no way i will forget that but atleast for this year i didnot forget)...my mom was concerned that if i didnt wish her...she will be hurt and may be she will cry for a day...stop talking with me for few more days etc etc...could be the consequences....and now as a good mom for both of us she just wanted to make sure that all these donot happen...

Why do girls give so much importance to dates?????...i have a serious problem of remembering dates...and i could see this could be a biiiiig problem for me....come on ...relationships could end because of this...no kidding!!!....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

not sure,if its related to girls....i mean i dunno how guys react if someone forgets imp dates in life,but as a girl, it makes them feel like " how cud he even forget todays date ", he doesn't give importance n bla bla....but if u do remember the dates its makes them feel special, cared n loved for....wht say ya.....

Anonymous said...

My sisters birthday too.. So I asked her to call me @ 12 so that i cannot forget to wish her.. and she did!

hari said...

shyam, thats because she already left hope on you..

Anonymous said...

Whats important for us are trivial for them.